Year 1 2020 - 2021
Mrs Booth has two dogs and one cat.
She runs half-marathons for fun and also enjoys acting and singing.
Hello Year 1,
Please click on the Home Focus tab to find out what we will be doing this week.
Please find the new homework menu in the files section of this page and the home focus page.
Please ensure that your child brings a coat with a hood and sleeves everyday. They will still be going out to play even if it is raining.
Class photos on Monday. Please ensure your child is in school with their school jumper/cardigan/fleece.
- If someone else is picking your child up from school, please could you either email or ring the school office firstname.lastname@example.org or send a note in to your child's class teacher. We must be informed if it is another family member or another adult collecting your child.
- Due to the weather becoming hotter, you may wish your child to wear sunscreen. Please apply this before school. You may also wish your child to wear a hat outside, please ensure it is named. If possible, leave sunglasses at home.
- Please could you label your child's snack to avoid any confusion between the children.
- Year 1 children start the day at 8.50 am and finish at 3.15 pm. Please enter the playground via Jubilee Wak and the children can enter school via the new reception outdoor area. A member of staff will be there to greet them. At the end of the day we will bring the children out via the new reception outdoor area - year 1 parents should wait in the playground near to the reception gate.
- PE: Our days for PE are Tuesday and Wednesday. We are excited to be doing two lessons of PE a week - Tuesday outdoors and Wednesday indoors. Please come to school in house coloured t shirt, shorts and trainers. Wear your school sweatshirt on top. If it is cold please wear track suit bottoms or joggers. If your child wears earrings, please could you ensure your child can take them out themselves or provide them with tape to cover during PE lessons.
There is a new well being tab with lots of activities for the children to access. Take a look at the links and the activities in the files.
If you would like to know a little more about this half term's topics have a look at the Topic tab.
Mrs Booth, Miss Kendall, Mrs Clark and Mrs Peters
Files to Download
Year 1: Blog items
There are no blog items to display