School Uniform List
All children are encouraged to wear the school colours of royal blue and grey and wherever possible we expect children to wear the school uniform. Please name all items of clothing, bags, purses and lunchboxes.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore
- White or royal blue shirts or polo shirts (not light blue)
- Sweatshirts, cardigans or jumpers in royal blue
- Blue and white gingham or striped summer dresses
- Grey or white socks or tights (not black)
Jewellery must not be worn although children with pierced ears may wear simple studs.
School shoes should be black and should, in all seasons be a full shoe, not sandal or boot.
Inappropriate fashion wear, high-heeled shoes and fashion trainers are not acceptable.
It is essential that children are correctly dressed for P.E and Games lessons. Children must have a change of clothing and footwear. The P.E. kit needs to be kept in a named drawstring bag which will hang on your child’s peg. Please name plimsolls and clothes.
- House colour T-shirt (Hawthorne – red, Chestnut – blue, Pine – yellow, Sycamore – green)
(Also a plain white t-shirt if your child is chosen to represent school in a sports tournament)
- Navy blue shorts or gym skirt
- Rubber soled plimsolls
- Tracksuits or sweatshirts and leggings for games in colder weather
- Trainers for outdoor games in Key Stage 2
In addition, all children should attend school with a coat that is named.
Jewellery is not permitted, other than stud earings. Please ensure hair ties and grips are simple and purposeful, rather than decorative.
Nail polish is not permitted.