Please click on the link to see Menu options.
If you have any queries regarding School Meals, please contact the school on 01477 533336:
- Mrs Smeaton in the office for account queries (Ext: 20)
- Mrs Jones, Catering Supervisor, for menu options (Ext: 26)
School Meals are free for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children. The cost of meals for children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 is £2.25 per day.
Additional Funding may be available to school for your child:-
One of the main ways the Government funds schools is through "Pupil Premium". If you qualify the school could get an additional £1900 every year to improve the education of your child. You may qualify if:-
- either you or your partner works in the armed forces
- your child is adopted from care
- your household get Universal Credit
- your household get Working Tax Credit
- your household get Child Tax Credit
If you think you may qualify, please contact school for further details.