The new Spring/Summer Lunch Menu will be served from 7th May 2019.
Please click on the link to see Menu options.
If you have any queries regarding School Meals, please contact the school on 01477 533336:
- Mrs Smeaton in the office for account queries (Ext: 20)
- Mrs Jones, Catering Supervisor, for menu options (Ext: 26)
School Meals are free for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children. The cost of meals for children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 is £2.25 per day.
Additional Funding may be available to school for your child:-
One of the main ways the Government funds schools is through "Pupil Premium". If you qualify the school could get an additional £1900 every year to improve the education of your child. You may qualify if:-
- either you or your partner works in the armed forces
- your child is adopted from care
- your household get Universal Credit
- your household get Working Tax Credit
- your household get Child Tax Credit
If you think you may qualify, please contact school for further details.